The All-In-One VPS Hosting Course!
Learn everything to host your own applications on your own server!
Sign up to get updates on the course!
- Introduction to Linux
- Introduction to Docker
- Introduction to DevOps
We will host the application that is built in the Pocketbase course consisting of a frontend and a backend.
- What is a VPS?
- Different ways to log into a VPS
- Host an application on the server
- Host an application using Docker
- Set up a reverse proxy
- Connect domains to a server
- Deploy applications using rsync
- Introduction to GitHub Actions
- Deploy applications using GitHub Actions
- Introduction to GitLab Pipeline
- Deploy applications using GitLab Pipelines